Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bathing and Gliding



I've discovered one of my favorite things to do is fold Mia's clothes and put them away. I'm not sure why this is considering I certainly don't enjoy doing mine. One of my least favorite things is to continually stick the pacifier back in her mouth when she loses it! I'd say one of Lindsey's favorite times and maybe Mia's too, is bath time. She's usually very awake and interested as you can see!






One of the places we spend a lot of time together is in the glider in her room (thanks Nana!). When I was feeding her there this afternoon our 7yr old neighbor C.C. came over and helped out by sitting on the ottoman and reading "The Runaway Bunny." It was a dear moment. This picture is Lindsey and Mia spending some time together after Mia's bath. Ahhh...quiet rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment